Gym Floor Cover Systems
Protecting Your Gym Floor
One thing is certain: gym floors are expensive. A gym floor free of scuffs and dents is a valuable investment to your school and team. Not only does it look beautiful, but it makes your gymnasium a much safer and rentable place. Taking care of your wood gym flooring and overall gym floor protection is a top priority. At CoverSports, our wide range of gym floor cover systems can give you that peace of mind. We offer everything from gym floor tarps, gym carpet tiles, runners, gym floor cover racks and tape.
Our gym floor cover tape helps to secure your floor protection, adhering it in place so that it does not lift up from the floor and accidentally trip a student or visitor.
Our Gym Floor Covers & Tarps
Custom made from ultra-tough and durable vinyl reinforced polyester fabric, our gym floor protectors can fit whatever your needs may be. Whether you’re turning the basketball court into a dance floor, school assembly, or any other event that doesn’t require the squeaking of sneakers, our gymnasium floor covers can stand up to the toughest wear and tear.
And if you’re looking for a gymnasium floor covering with a little more flair, CoverSports can custom print lettering, graphics and school colors to boost team spirit or promote sponsorships.
CoverSports is all about choice and meeting your needs. To this end we have created a short video to introduce you to GymGuard covers and help you make informed decisions. Watch the CoverSports Gym Floor Cover Systems Video now.
Gym Floor Covers Sizing and Pricing
Our gym floor protectors come in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. Not all gyms are the same size but a somewhat common size is 54′ x 80′. To cover this area, you would need 6 sections of 10′ x 80′, which costs between $2,976.00 and $4,656.00, depending on the fabric you choose. You must measure your gym area before placing an order with CoverSports. Take a look at our size options readily in stock and place your order today!
● The pricing of our gym floor covers ranges from $0.62 to $0.97 per square foot.
What should I consider when deciding if I should buy a gym floor cover and how do I select the right option for my facility?
- When choosing a gym floor tarp for your facility, some key factors to consider are the durability of the fabric, safety features (Is it fire retardant? Will it help prevent slips?), and can the size be customized to your needs. Other considerations include frequency of use per week/month/year and the type of functions to be held in your gymnasium. You will need a heavy-duty fabric if you plan to use them more than once a month, and if there are a significant amount of tables, chairs and foot traffic expected. If they are used a few times a year, the 18oz. or 22oz. weight is suitable. Color is also an important factor. Not all colors are available in all weights.
How long does it take to install a gym floor cover and how many people are needed?
- Depending on its size, a gym floor cover can be laid out and unrolled off a rack by two people in about 30 minutes. Ideally, you will want three people to wind it up, but it can be accomplished by two people. The key to winding is experience. The first few times you wind your mat will take longer. But you’ll find the process will go faster the more you do it. The same holds true with the power winder: Speed improves with greater dexterity. Check out this video, which demonstrates gym floor cover installation. Watch the CoverSports Gym Floor Cover Systems Video now.
Other Floor Gym Floor Protection Items CoverSports Offers
Take a look at our full range of products to help keep your gym floor cover clean, safe and in good shape for years to come.
● GymGuard® Gym Floor Covers, Tarps, & Protection – made of ultra-durable, fire-retardant PVC coated
● GymGuard® Gym Floor Cover Mobile Storage Racks – easily roll up your gym floor cover protector and
transport it wherever you need!
● GymGuard® Plus Gym Floor Covers And Tarps – durable and slip resistant gym tarps come in tan and grey.
● GymGuard® Power Winder – quickly winds up a gym cover and eliminate hand cranking for good.
● GymGuard® Tape With Hand-Held And Walk-Behind Dispensers – secure overlaps and perimeter edges and
maintain your gym floor with zero residue left over.
● GymGuard® Brush Assembly – durable nylon bristles help easily clean your gym floor cover so you can
save valuable time.
● GymGuard® Vinyl Storage Rack Cover – class-up your rack and keep gym floor covers clean through
● Gym Floor Cover Tiles – easy to lay down and remove, and also help eliminate tripping hazards.
● GymGuard® Runners – with custom sizes available, keep team spirit high throughout your gym.
Get your own gym floor protective equipment and request a quote today!